Lemonade is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join our data team as we work on innovations around Risk Analysis, Fraud Mitigation, NLP, ML and prediction problems. If you’re an experienced Data Scientist with an statistical or mathematics degree and huge passion for ML/AI, you’re going to love this opportunity.
- Requirements -
- Msc or above in Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics
- At least 3 years working as a lead data scientist (preferably for a startup)
- Write Python, R code
- All around team player, fast and self-learning individual
- Passion for data
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Smart, problem solver
- Loves getting shit done!
- Experience working on high -scale, production-grade projects
- Working for a company that will make a dent in the universe
- Build stuff from scratch
- Work side by side with cross disciplinary industry leaders
- We have no dress code, no bureaucracy or political crap
- We do Slack, not emails
- We’re passionate about efficiency and execution
- We’re based in Sarona, located in one of the most beautiful buildings in Tel-Aviv. We also have office in Soho NYC.
- We’re a tech startup doing insurance, not the other way around
- Lemonade is a Public Benefit Corporation. That means we're committed to high standards of transparency and social impact, not just profit
- We practice radical transparency and mutual trust
- We love different, creative and smart people who take pride in what they do