Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our recruiting team. This is an opportunity to take a central role in expanding our NYC team as we expand through a critical growing phase, while vigilantly guarding our culture and values.
Responsibilities include end-to-end sourcing and creating a high quality talent pool, including outreach, interviews, screening, and closing.
- Source potential candidates through online and offline channels, including social platforms and professional networks.
- Carry out interviews and screening processes - including screening calls, evaluations, and in-person interviews.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Take part in writing job descriptions, interview questions, and other back office tasks.
- Promote employer branding initiatives - such as job postings on social media, hosting or participating in career events, meetups ect.
- Manage long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role - 5 year minimum - in the tech space
- High EQ
- Out of the box thinker
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to work with individuals in different time zones
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- BA in Human Resources Management or similar
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.