Claims Experience Advocate
We’re on the search for an empathetic, communicative individual to join our claims experience team. If you have a background in customer experience and a genuine passion for helping others, you’re going to love this opportunity.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Lemonade’s Claims Experience Adjusters to settle property loses and defy customer expectations along the way. With a customer-first mindset, you’ll be responsible for handling simple or fast-track claims. For more info about the role, check out our latest Transparency Chronicle.
- Min 1 - 3 years of work experience in Customer Experience at a previous startup
- Comfortable articulating yourself on the phone as well as in email
- A fast learner, self-driven with willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- A lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach to work and life
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Internet savvy
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promisinggrowth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.