Lemonade is on the hunt for a talented DevOps manager that will own the entire production process.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with top software engineers to deploy and operate advanced systems.
Help automate and streamline operations & processes.
Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
Plus, troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
Experience in Production with: Docker, Mysql, ASW, Linux, Jenkins (Real exercise not just played with)
Applicative- React, rails.
Nice to have:, Mondo,Redis, Python, Google Clouds
Monitoring, HandsOn coding in Ruby and Java.
Our beautiful offices are located In TLV and we offer a great working environment.
and here few more FACTS ABOUT US:
- We have no dress code, bureaucracy or political crap
- We operate from two offices: one in Manhattan and one in Tel Aviv, Israel
- We’re a tech startup doing insurance, not the other way around
- Lemonade is the only insurance company incorporated as a Public Benefit Corporation. That means we're committed to high standards of transparency and social impact, not just profit
- We practice radical transparency and mutual trust
- We love different, creative and smart people who take pride in what they do