Customer Experience Specialist
Lemonade is disrupting the insurance industry making it instant and delightful, while promoting social impact and doing good! By injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both, we’ve overhauled the insurance experience making it fast, affordable and hassle free. And did I mention, delightful? www.lemonade.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver to join our world-class customer experience team. You love working with people. You see problems as opportunities. You’re that person who always pushes in your chair or holds the door for a total stranger.
- Provide surprisingly delightful interactions with our customers (the kind they can’t resist tweeting about).
- Work alongside and learn from some of the best talent from the tech and insurance industries.
- Be an advocate for customers by helping to identify trends in issues and collaborating on improvements to processes, policies and products.
- Detail meticulously your customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Interact with our product and engineering team to maintain a high level of service.
- We’re a tech startup doing insurance, not the other way around.
- We have no dress code, bureaucracy or political crap.
- We are the only insurance company incorporated as a Public Benefit Corporation. That means we're committed to transparency and social impact, not just profit.
- We love different, creative and smart people who take pride in what they do.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Work Experience equivalent required.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer experience related position is preferred.
- Super strong and creative writing skills -- the ability to infuse company brand and voice in every written word.
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts.
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e., Zendesk).
- Loads of attention to care and detail.
- Experience with Mortgage Servicing or Loan Processing a plus.