Claims Experience Advocate (Property)
Here at Lemonade, our mission is to create a fast and hassle-free insurance experience. We’re looking to handle insurance claims and push the boundaries of customer experience in a way no other insurance company has ever attempted. This means zero conflict of interest, and a customer-first mindset.
If you’re a highly motivated property claims adjuster looking for something different, you’re going to love this opportunity. We want inspired, hungry individuals, with tons of positive energy and a genuine passion for helping others. As a Claims Experience Advocate, you’ll help us settle property losses quickly and efficiently, and defy customer expectations along the way.
- Minimum of 3+ years of property (home, renters, condo) claim-handling experience, with dwelling damage estimating skills, and excellent customer focus
- Experience working with large national property service vendors (Serv-Pro, Crawford and Co, etc.)
- Internet savvy
- Fast learner, self-driven with willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Has a lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Licensed as a Property Adjuster in NY, CA, FL or other - An advantage
- Xactware experience a plus
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.