Insurance Risk Manager
We’re on the lookout for an analytically-minded self starter to drive and manage our expansion. If you’re a hands-on, creative, independent thinker excited to change the status quo, you’ve come to the right place.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for analyzing and managing insurance risk such as concentration, unique exposures, reinsurance, pricing and catastrophe strategy.
- Insurance experience, with a focus on Homeowners or personal lines
- Actuarial and/or Underwriting experience
- Track record of success and increasing positions of responsibility
- Immediate availability
- Fast learner, self-driven.
- Willing and excited to get your hands dirty
- Analytical, with a strong ability to identify trends, communicate results, and take action
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technologies
- Lots of attention and care to detail
- Highly available, dependable hard worker
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do - from our business model to our office culture.