Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
We’re looking for a BI analyst to join our team. If you’re a numbers person with a quantitative analytics background, and consider yourself a master of SQL, this one’s for you. In this role, you’ll dive into Lemonade’s data, building product insights, managerial, and financial dashboards.
- 2+ years of prior data analytics and/or BI experience
- Proven SQL mastery (R and python are a huge plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar
- Familiar with BI platforms and tools
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently
- Willingness and ability to work with individuals in different time zones
- Highly available, dependable hard worker
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.