Head of Regulatory Operations
We’re on the hunt for our Head of Regulatory Operations (RegOps) to lead our nationwide expansion efforts. If you’re an aggressive self-starter with State Filing Manager experience, we think you’ll love this opportunity to spur regulators to action.
As Lemonade’s Head of RegOps, you’ll design and manage an “agile” process to quickly take states from license submission to launch. Hiring and developing a team that can scale this operation to manage multiple states in parallel is critical to success. You’ll also own the ongoing filing and compliance requirements of active states, in partnership with our Insurance Product Team.
- Experience with U.S. homeowners/renters insurance filing
- Experience as a State Filing Manager is a huge plus
- Direct relationships with a network of state insurance departments
- Project management experience within a rapidly changing environment
- Immediate availability
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technologies
- Experience working in/with a startup company or hyper-growth business unit - a plus
- Actuarial or compliance experience - a plus
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promisinggrowth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.