Director of Sales
We’re looking for a spirited Director of Sales to join our killer Business Development team. If you’re an experienced sale manager with strong managerial skills and an obsession with scaling, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the channel sales team, where you’ll own the strategy and execution of our channel sales. You’ll recruit, train, manage, and coach our sales team, as well as track their performance. If you’re excited by the idea of creating efficiencies in the sales processes, building a sales toolkit, and owning P&L, you’re going to love this opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years directly managing a sales team of B2B/B2B2C (BDR, sales people and partner success)
- Experience working at tech companies with a strong brand
- Proven track record of contributing to hyper-growth (grew team’s sales in over 10X)
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Exceptional management skills and experience building and leading world class teams.
- Data and impact driven
- Strong managerial skills
- Optimizing sales cycle through innovation - efficiency seeking
- Team player
- Problem solver
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.